List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] host.domain.com problem
From:       Mitja <mitja () iris ! si>
Date:       2005-06-25 23:27:55

Hi there,

I'm having a problem that was already resolved some time ago. The
problem is that when I try to compose the message, my email address
(sender) looks like user@host.domain.com instead of user@domain.com.
Last time I had this problem I think I resolved it simply by creating a
hostname file in the default installation dir of sqwebmail. And there
also had to be something else, because it does not solve the problem
completly. Please any advice?

Regards,
Mitja