List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] transport endpoint is not connected error
From:       James A Baker <sqwebmail () mboro ! org>
Date:       2005-03-08 1:51:55

You probably forgot to read the detail that says "you must remember to
start authdaemond"... or something to that effect.

But whether that's the case or not, you really should be sending
questions to the new list, because this one has been dead for months.

The new SqWebMail list can be found at this address:

courier-sqwebmail@lists.sourceforge.net

You can subscribe to that list from the page:

-jab

On Mar 7, 2005, at 19:42, Kevin Coyner wrote:

> Configuring a new email server (debian) using:
>
> postfix
> sasl
> mysql
> amavis + spamassassin
> mailman
> sqwebmail
>
> Got it all working except for sqwebmail.  Have done this before so
> don't
> know what's different this time, but am getting this error when going
> sqwebmail in a browser:
>
> "Internal Error
> The webmail system is temporarily unavailable.  An error occured in
> function write: Transport endpoint is not connected."
>
> ... and that's all I get.  Nothing else in the logs that helps out.
>
> I checked to make sure sqwebmail is running and it is ...
>
> root@rustybear:/var/log# ps aux |grep sqweb
> root      8811  0.0  0.0  1668  392 ?        S    17:51   0:00
> /usr/sbin/courierlogger -pid=/var/run/courier/sqwebmaild.pid -start
> /usr/lib/courier/courier/sqwebmaild
> root      8812  0.0  0.0  4132  864 ?        S    17:51   0:00
> /usr/lib/courier/courier/sqwebmaild, etc.
>
> Any thoughts?  This is a new one on me.
>
> Kevin
>

> --

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]