List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Re: Problen to add a new header filter on filter.html
From:       James A Baker <sqwebmail () mboro ! org>
Date:       2005-02-21 17:34:30

I'm sorry, but I don't have that in my version of the filter.html file,
so I can't be sure. But I suspect that you have one of about 4 possible
problems that I can think of:

1) You may have reversed the expected order of 2 fields in the option
code, which would (I think) be [#option:Spam:headername:X-Spam-Level#]
instead.

2) The 2 names in the option may be required to match for the code to
parse it. (i.e. [#option:X-Spam-Level:headername:X-Spam-Level#] instead
of what you have)

3) The option parsing code (for whatever reason) may not handle dashes
(-) in the header name, even though that's a legitimate character for a
header name. (This is unlikely, because Sam is usually better about
generalizing his code than this would imply.)

4) Sam may never have made the filters capable of selecting more than
just those headers that are already defined. (But I also wouldn't
expect this one to be the case. First because, the option should still
be parsed into html for output to the browser, even if the filtering
code won't understand the filter it then generates. And second, because
again, Sam is usually good about generalizing things like that.)

*shrug*

Either way, you didn't get a response for... what? 4 days?... because
this list has been dead for months. -- You should instead post all
questions to the new list address:

courier-sqwebmail@lists.sourceforge.net

You can subscribe to that list from the page:

They should be able to help you more over there. Good luck with your
question.

-jab

On Feb 17, 2005, at 09:42, Alvaro Hernandez wrote:

> Hi
>
> I try to add a new header filter on filter.html of SqWebMail
>
> when edit the /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/html/en-us/filter.html in

>                                 [#option:From:headername:From#]
>                                 Remitente (From)
>                                 [#option:To:headername:To#]
>                                 Para (To)
>                                 [#option:Cc:headername:Cc#]
>                                 Con copia (Cc)
>                                 [#option:Subject:headername:Subject#]
>                                 Asunto (Subject)
>
> [#option:X-Spam-Level:headername:Spam#] /*  New option add*/
>                                 Spam (X-Spam-Level)
>                                 [#option:Date:headername:Date#]
>                                 Fecha (Date)
>                                 [#endselect#]
>
> my browser show (source page)

>                                          <option value="From">
>                                          Remitente (From)
>                                          <option value="To">
>                                          Para (To)
>                                          <option value="Cc">
>                                          Con copia (Cc)
>                                          <option value="Subject">
>                                          Asunto (Subject)
>
> [#option:X-Spam-Level:headername:Spam#] /*  New option add no rendered
> */
>                                          Spam (X-Spam-Level)
>                                          <option value="Date">
>                                          Fecha (Date)
>                                          </select>
>
> Someone has had this type of problem?
>
> How can it be resolved?
>
> Thank in advance
>
> --
> Alvaro Jesus Hernandez Arteaga
> hernandez.alvaro@gmail.com
> Universidad de Carabobo
> Carabobo/Venezuela

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]