List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] conftest2 not found when configuring
From:       James A Baker <sqwebmail () mboro ! org>
Date:       2005-01-13 1:29:25

Sorry, I don't know. Looks like maybe you're running it from an
incomplete install tree perhaps. But why that is, I couldn't say. You
didn't move anything around, or notice the tar failing at some point,
did you?

Regardless though, you should know that this list is dead.

You should post such questions on the new list instead. =)

Subscribe / Unsub. / Archives:

And after you subscribe, the posting address is:
courier-sqwebmail@lists.sourceforge.net

Good luck.

-jab

On Jan 13, 2005, at 05:11, roguetr@unix.6t7.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am receiving this error when attempting to configure:
>
> ./configure[19382]: .: conftest2: not found
>

> Possibly I'm missing some dependency but I'm not sure what it is.
>
> I'm on (uname -a):
>
> OpenBSD spike.internal 3.6 GENERIC#59 i386
>
> There are no other errors and the only option I am providing to
> configure
> is --prefix.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sarton

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]