List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Problem in attachment name
From:       Juan_Enciso_Condeña <jenciso () isp ! qnet ! com ! pe>
Date:       2004-11-19 17:52:54

Hi list.

My mail server is running sqwebmail-4.0.7, i think that it is very fast than
another php-webmail, but now I found a problem. When attempt to donwload a
attachment
that contains special characters in its name it show me any name different
to original when I do click to download link.

For example My attach name is "Filtros-activos-diseño.pdf"
In the page readmsg.html it shows this to me:

=?iso-8859-1?Q?filtrosactivos-dise=F1o.pdf?=

When I do click, the download menu of IE it show me this name for save:

CA0LMRKD
document.

I would like that the IE shows me this:

filtros-activos-diseño.pdf
document.pdf

Any help will be received
Thanks

Juan Enciso Condeña
Área de Operaciones
Red Privada Virtual S.A.
Av. Paseo de la República 4675 - Lima 34
Telf: (511) 241-4122 Anexo 2244
Fax: (511) 446-8135

Visítenos en: www.qnet.com.pe