List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    RE: [sqwebmail] R: [sqwebmail] attachments problems
From:       "Steve Hostnik" <shostnik () awecomm ! com>
Date:       2004-10-22 12:14:19

Matteo,

Just rename the file without special characters or spaces and then send the
file.  It shouldn't get garbled then.  (ie if the file is called This is a
test.xls, just rename it test.xls and try it again.)  Also, the file
attachment is in tact.  Even with the ATT0000111.dat filename.  You can just
rename it to the original filename and it will open and function correctly
last I checked.

Thanks,
Steve