List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Re: sqwebmail and vchkpw
From:       Jeremy Kitchen <jeremy () inter7 ! com>
Date:       2004-05-09 17:12:07

On Sunday 09 May 2004 10:45 am, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> Just a thought from somebody new to sqwebmail.
>
> Yes, the first thing I see when I invoke `make' is the disclaimer:
[snip vpopmail not supported warning]
> IMHO, as clear as this implementation is, it would be at least an order
> of magnitude _greater_ clearer if that disclaimer is the dead *LAST*
> thing I see when make completes.
>
> Have you ever typed `make', hit enter and went to take a dump?  I don't
> know anybody who sits around trying to follow all of the scrolling data
> during make ;>

or the "expect not found, won't be able to change passwords in webmail"
or the "unable to find your mime.types file, please use --enable-mime-types"

I hate running configure for 10 minutes to find out I have to pass it another
option and start over ;\

my two cents :)

-Jeremy

  jeremy@inter7.com ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l