List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] turkishtemplate
From:       Brian Candler <B.Candler () pobox ! com>
Date:       2004-03-16 14:01:41

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:34:20PM -0800, Onur B?NG?L wrote:
> haw can I install a new template to sqwebmail.

This is described in the document 'INSTALL', which you will find in the top
level of the sqwebmail source tarball.

> And can I get images from the
> images directory which I created in the tr(turkish template directory)

The images are not stored within the templates. You configured your
webserver, say Apache, to map a particular imageurl (say /images) to a
particular directory (say /usr/local/apache/htdocs/images)

If you want different images for different languages, then you need to
configure your webserver appropriately, e.g. using virtual domains, or
multiple URLs pointing to the same sqwebmail binary. Within a particular
virtual domain you can then either map /images to a different location, or
set the environment variable SQWEBMAIL_IMAGEURL to point elsewhere.

The document 'INSTALL' gives full details and examples (see "Domain-based
templates" and "Name-based templates" for Apache config examples)

Brian.