List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] From/To Column
From:       Rick van Vliet <rick () rickvanvliet ! com>
Date:       2004-03-13 13:15:09

Please don't Top Post.

Hi Rech,
I think perhaps I made the bad explanation.
In our 'fairly standard' installation of sqwebmail ver 3.6.2.20040229,
our Sent folder only displays the /Recipient/ (who did I SEND this mail
To).
Our user's Inbox should only show the /Sender/ in the From/To column. (Who
Sent ME this mail)

The column heading says "From/To", but in our 'Sent' view the 'From' is
not shown.
The column heading says "From/To", but in our 'Inbox' view the 'To' is not
shown.
(In  Sent, the 'From' is myself - I know I Sent this mail-I only want to
see who I sent it TO).
The changes to the sort order is made by each user in their Preferences
Settings.

Has your user tried to toggle the Sort order in their Preferences Page?

I hope we're talking about the same thing.
Sorry if I have mis-understood your question. Good Luck