List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Problems with uploads
From:       Fabio Bastiglia Oliva <fboliva () safenetworks ! com>
Date:       2004-02-19 16:43:07

Hello,

I'm  getting a serious problem with the SQWebmail upload system.

The  problem  is...  When  I'm  doing  a file upload, to the sqwebmail
attachments  system,  the upload seems to freeze, but the CPU usage of
the  httpd  process  regarding  this session (this upload) increases a
lot... taking the CPU to 100% usage.

There's  no  way to correct, but a kill -9 the httpd process regarding
the upload session.

I'm using apache 1.3.28 + SSL + SQWebmail 3.6.2

Anyone have experienced this too ?

May someone help?

Thanks in advance!

Fabio Bastiglia Oliva