List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] SqWebMail 20040125
From:       Sam Varshavchik <mrsam () courier-mta ! com>
Date:       2004-01-25 7:16:24

Download: http://www.courier-mta.org/download.php#sqwebmail

Changes:

Internal code rewrite to synchronize sqwebmail code with the current Courier
tree, in prepation for adding support for virtual shared folders and access
control lists.  Virtual shared folders and access control lists are not yet
implemented.  Internally, sqwebmail has been reorganized to use the same
folder naming scheme and support libraries as Courier-IMAP; eventually
sqwebmail will see the same virtual shared folders as Courier-IMAP; it will
also be possible to edit folder ACLs via sqwebmail.

The internal changes were not as major as I originally anticipated; it was a
matter of several global search/replace scans, as well as a rewrite of about
a dozen core functions.  Comparatively, not a lot of things have changed,
but the core functions not every major functionality.  It's possible that
I've missed a few things; do not use this build to read important mail.