List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Can sqwebmail be used with multiple name-based virtual hosts?
From:       <johnturner-lists5277 () mailblocks ! com>
Date:       2003-12-11 2:14:03

Hi -

I've used Bill Shupp's Linux Qmail Toaster doc to setup QMail,
VPopmail, etc. on my server.  Great doc!

I have one name-based virtual host working perfectly with qmailadmin
and sqwebmail.

What do I have to do to add the same functionality to a second (and
third and fourth etc.) name-based virtual host without disabling the
virtual host that already works?  Neither the Linux Toaster doc nor the
FreeBSD toaster doc is very clear on this topic.  Adding domains is
easy with vpopmail/vadddomain, and doing a separate install of
qmailadmin seems to be just a matter of changing the parameters on
./configure.  Is this also the case with sqwebmail?

I haven't found anything on this topic via Google, and I'd rather not
experiment on a live server, so if anyone can point me to a resource
that describes how to install sqwebmail to multiple name-based virtual
hosts (and their /cgi-bin directories) without clobbering any hosts
that are already working, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

John