List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] sqwebmail can't login, setuid/setgid problem
From:       Rietsch Thierry <t.rietsch () nzz ! ch>
Date:       2003-11-26 7:45:18

Hi

I have problems with sqwebmail on an OpenBSD 3.4 box.
Sqwebmail compiled without any errors, but I can't login. When I enter the
information (username, pass) in the webfrontend from sqwebmail and submit
them, I get the following syslog entry:
--
sqwebmail: maildircache: Cache create failure - cannot change to sqwebmail
(uid: 1014, gid: 1006)

I've added some output in the maildir/maildircache.c, so it displays the
uid/gid from the user sqwebmail tries to change with this error message.

OS: OpenBSD 3.4
HTTP: Apache 1.3.28 with chroot disabled
vpopmail: 5.2.2
sqwebmail: 3.6.1