List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] SqWebMail 20031109
From:       James A Baker <jabaker+sqwebmail () mboro ! org>
Date:       2003-11-18 3:51:39

On Monday, Nov 17, 2003, at 19:16 US/Central, Noor Azman wrote:

> Can I have a look on  this version screenshots ??
> Does anyone have sample site running version 20031109 ?
> Please let me know I really need to see it.
>
>> on 11/9/03 9:35 AM, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@courier-mta.com> wrote:
>> > * Replace common smileys in text/plain content with small images.
>> This
>> > build recognizes only a few common smileys.  Submissions of
>> additional
>> > artwork is welcome.

Sorry, I don't have it installed here. -- I'm waiting for Sam to roll
those changes into the Courier build, since I don't install SqWebMail
separately.

But if you're just curious about the images... there are only 3 smileys
that are currently replaced.

:-)
:-(
:-|

They're replaced (respectively) by these 3 PNG images.

["sm-smiley.png" (sm-smiley.png)]

PNG

IHDRVu\bKGD \
	pHYs~tIME+L1IDATx1 @EO"& \
ApVn"mJa)n@\_DjB	X$KQȳpF#F^q2RFPHŞd'QJ;r@ͧ-)^eͧ-L/f
 kgTR=KzL.(tPgWo6g$خ7]tn<,igy \
H7ip_ eiIENDB`

["sm-frowney.png" (sm-frowney.png)]

PNG

IHDRVu\bKGD \
	pHYsd_tIME]fDIDATx;  @EO"& Dڔ. \
R܀`a6ZF`l&~0b.3dZJ{/t{-iH9%y,ɨ!yj2j%*t,@Wc6@-y
 m9ldiTuI*Uv71f{|Yb6?<qәE1k-
~+=KIENDB`

["sm-notsmiley.png" (sm-notsmiley.png)]

PNG

IHDRVu\bKGD \
	pHYsd_tIMEIDATxj \
pQѐv%7R@!kt%uwt	 \
K"?8;;PUn0d%YlI⹆I \
VŰ"kLW>G \
SrS,n8s5K6zߦ˳Nح6u}>>tSg8yߤ}
IENDB`

Does that help any? Or do you really need a screenshot for some reason
other than just seeing them for yourself? If so, then sorry I can't
help you yet.

-jab