List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] LDAP Addressbook - How can I show more than just email address?
From:       Thomas Klettke <thomas () klettke ! us>
Date:       2003-10-29 14:16:57

I'd like to extend the functionality of the LDAP address book to show
more information, phone numbers come to mind here first.
I have the information in LDAP, rather than having another address book
I'd like to have Sqwebmail be configurable to show additional
information through a global address book (LDAP) search (provided the
info is in LDAP, of course.)

Has anyone worked on this before?

--
Thomas Klettke <thomas@klettke.us>