List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Re: Proposal to make the SqWebMail highly user configurable and extensible
From:       James A Baker <jabaker+sqwebmail () mboro ! org>
Date:       2003-10-27 19:13:51

On Monday, Oct 27, 2003, at 11:08 US/Central, Paul L. Allen wrote:

> Far better if those controls were at both
> top and bottom of the page.

*grin*

That's one of the things I've been considering doing for a while... ;-)

I've personally wanted this, and had considered submitting a patch to
Sam for it, but was afraid that doing so would be just for my own
benefit -- since I'd never heard anyone else mention a desire for it at
all.

But now that someone else has spoken up, I'm certainly not going to
hesitate any longer about submitting it. ('Cause even if not everyone
would like it, at least I'm not doing it *just* for me.) Thanks for
making me not feel all alone in wanting this particular interface
change. =)

I'm going to go off and build the relevant patch as soon as Sam lets me
know my previous navigation patches have been applied (or rejected) in
a development build.

-jab