List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Problem with message display
From:       "jeo" <jeo () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2003-10-25 18:54:29

Hi,

I have a problem using sqwebmail 3.6.0. When I see my messages the lines are
wrongly broken:

"This is only one line and should not be broken in two lines when displayed
by sqwebmail. "

However, If use a pop3 client the message is correctly displayed.

If  Content-Type has format=flowed this don't happen but messages sent to my
users have no that tag and they need to see their messages correctly.

Any sugestions please ? Thank's in advance.