List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Configure options (Was: SqWebMail Setuid Root question)
From:       Petri Riihikallio <Petri.Riihikallio () Metis ! fi>
Date:       2003-10-24 18:35:36

>Once I get some free cycles (my schedule is pretty busy now), that's
>going to be one of my hot action items.

While I am wishing: Could you please document the
--with-authdaemonvar option? It tooke me a while to figure out. I was
already running Courier IMAP and I wanted to use the same authdaemon
for sqwebmail. Now the setup is running perfectly.

I haven't yet figured out whether it is possible to compile sqwebmail
not to compile it's own, but to use the preinstalled authdaemond. My
solution so far has been simply not to start the
sqwebmail-authdaemond.
--
Cheers,
Petri