List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Install options
From:       Rick Weinbender <rwein () central-ph ! k12 ! mo ! us>
Date:       2003-10-23 18:28:28

I've setup a debian box with qmail installed
and working.
*
I ran 'apt-get install sqwebmail' and followed
the scripts to install webmail.
I answered no to the cgi question as it was the
default.  Can't get sqwebmail to work.
So, I've tried apt-get removing all the packages,
but when I run the install again it seems to bypass
those installation questions that were there the first
time.
*
What is the best way to recover from this and
run that original install script.

Thanks,

-Rick