List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] can't purge message
From:       "Chet Finnick" <cfinnick () idcomm ! com>
Date:       2003-08-28 17:45:51

Hi there,

I've had two minor issues in the last week where 2 different customers
delete a message that has at least one attachment and is at least 2.6mb in
size and it gets sent to the trash folder like it should but when you go
into the trash folder and try to purge it will not.  I sent them a test
message and deleted and purged it with out any problem but the other message
would stay there.  I have to manually go in to there vpopmail folder and
delete it.  I've sent myself an email with 2 attachments and was 7mb in size
and deleted and purged it without any problem so I really cannot re-create
the error.  The permissionss on both my file and the file that could not be
deleted through sqwebmail were correct.  Any Ideas.  Is there an archives to
this mailing list?  I looked for one first to see if this error has occured
before but I could not find one.  Thanks!

Chet