List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] logindomainlist location?
From:       Brian Candler <B.Candler () pobox ! com>
Date:       2003-08-28 6:39:40

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 09:01:03PM -0700, sqwebmail list user wrote:
> I don't know if it's me or what. But it was like pulling teeth to find out
> where this file, logindomainlist is supposed to be located. From what I
> read, there were no reference to its location. Its explanation is good but
> geez. you couldn't find it with the find command or anything.

grep the file 'INSTALL' in the top level of the source directory: it says

   /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/logindomainlist  -  if this file exists, it
   can  be  used  in  a  vast  number of ways to fine tune the user login
   experience. See README.logindomainlist.html for more information.

You can't find it with 'find' because you have to create it yourself if you
want this functionality.

Regards,

Brian.