List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Intermittened Persimissions Error
From:       "Jim Kubicek" <Jim () MyDot ! net>
Date:       2003-07-29 17:42:47

Clear DayI am having a problem with a new sqwebmail install.  I can get
logged in about 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 fails with an authentication
error.  When I do get logged in, I can roam around and then I get an error
that sqwebmail permissions may be wrong because it could not access my
maildir.  The permissions on the maildir are correct because right before
the error last time I was in my Inbox.  I clicked on Preferences while in my
Inbox and got a permissions error again.

sqwebmail is setuid to root.
vpopmail/domains is owned by the uid.gid vpopmail
Apache2 is configured correctly for cgi

Here is my configure options for sqwebmail:
env "LIBS=-L/sda/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient -lz" \
./configure --enable-cgibindir=/usr/local/apache2/www/cgi-bin \
--enable-imagedir=/usr/local/apache2/www/images --enable-unicode \
--with-authvchkpw --enable-imageurl=http://www.mydot.net/images \
--disable-autorenamesent --enable-hardtimeout=43200 --enable-softtimeout=120
0 \
--enable-autopurge=1 --enable-maxpurge=3 \
--enable-mimetypes=/usr/local/apache2/conf/mime.types --with-cachedir \
--with-ispell --without-authpam --without-authuserdb --enable-webpass=no \
--without-authpwd --without-authshadow

Everything seems to be working, I just get permission and authentication
errors during or after a sucessful login.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jim