List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Translation problem...
From:       "Stephane Bouvard [ML]" <ml () frn ! be>
Date:       2003-06-30 19:14:44

Hi,

I would like to translate the template to french...  so i've copied
the /en-us to a new /fr, i've then translated a few words, just to
test first...

Now i try to connect to sqwebmail, my browser is configured with fr
preference, but i still see only en-us templates...

What's possibly wrong ?

Thanks for your help...

Best regards...
 _
(_'  L'informatique est ma passion, vous la simplifier, mon métier !
,_)téphane Bouvard [antarex@freenet.be] http://www.antarex.be
  _  _
 |_)(_  Votre propre nom de domaine .be - service de qualité - 25 Euros
o|_)(_ Hosting php4/cgi/mySQL - 100 Euros, pq payer plus ? www.myown.be