List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] maildrop with vpopmail and sqwebmail
From:       Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil () webmail ! sub ! ru>
Date:       2003-05-25 10:23:53

Hello!

Can someone provide me with configuration files/point to HOWTO on setting up maildrop \
for vpopmail and sqwebmail? Documentation on vpopmail+maildrop is totally absent, and \
on sqwebmail+maildrop is really sparse.

I'm going to set up (finally!) server-side mail filtering for both IMAP and webmail, \
and answer recent wave of spam with Bayesian filter like spamprobe (intended to work \
with maildrop, as far as I understand).

--
Alex.