List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Attachment problem
From:       yueqing chen <ychen06119 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-23 17:21:45

Does it mean that I have to upgrade sqwebmail to
3.5.3. I actually downloaded it, and was reading the
INSTALL file. But it only has the instructions of
  . Upgrading from versions prior to 3.0
  . Upgrading from versions prior to 1.1
But no instructions for upgrading from versions later
than 3.0 (I am running sqwebmail-3.4.0). It made me
think that only versions prior to 3.0 need to be
upgraded.

If to upgrade is the best way to solve the problem,
which instruction should I follow?

Jessie