List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Default settings in SqWebmail
From:       Andrew Ingram <andrew.ingram () uk ! clara ! net>
Date:       2003-04-28 17:16:41

Sorry for the original email, I've just found the answer in the
installation document, to an extent. There is something called
"autopurge" which can be set to a number of days. However, what I find
peculiar is that when this is set, SqWebmail still offers on the
preferences screen the ability for users to enter a value for the purge
time.

Is this correct?

Thanks,
Andy