List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Control over Sent folder in SqWebmail
From:       Andrew Ingram <andrew.ingram () uk ! clara ! net>
Date:       2003-04-28 16:05:09

OK, we have the option to purge the trash folder every X days, but what
I'd like to know is whether there is anything similar for the Sent
folder. Is it possible for messages in Sent to be purged after X days or
after X amount of disk space is used?

I don't mind people having large inboxes and receiving big attachments,
but what I don't want are people leaving their sent folder full of
emails (possibly with big attachments) from the dawn of time.

Does anyone have a solution? I'd really appreciate any tips on this.

Cheers,
Andy