List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Nice looking webmail
From:       "Peter Nilsson" <peter () yanet ! dk>
Date:       2003-04-28 11:19:46

Hi!

I have setup sqwebmail, qmailadmin on my mailserver and is now offering mail
services to my customers ( i run a small hosting company ), the solution is
almost perfect but some off my users are asking for an webmail that is nice
looking like IMP or Squirrelmail.......are there any plans to improve the
look off sqwebmail?, the webmail have all the funktionality that my
customers requires but some would say that the webmail looks like somthing
from the 80īs.

Regards

Peter Nilsson
Yanet.dk