List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Configuration issues with webmail and debian
From:       James Walker <James.Walker () StockSoftware ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-04-01 11:33:19

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with an installation issue for
sqwebmail when installed alongside courier under a Debian distribution - or
point me at archives of the list (are there such?) where such issues have
been discussed in the past.

In brief I have courier-imap and exim working happily alongside each
other.  Currently I'm using authuserdb via authdaemon for authentication
within the imap server.  I've a bunch single linux account and a set of
virtual domains and associated accounts.

I'm attempting to get sqwebmail to work with this setup.  The installation
appears to have worked fine.  I've linked the sqwebmail executable through
to my cgi-bin and the images dir through to my htdocs directory (running
apache2 btw).  I can visit the login URL and the login page appears as
expected.

Regardless of what user id and password I use I get rejected with the
message "invalid user id or password".  It's not a cookie problem.

Any hints? Is there a way I can turn logging on in the sqwebmail app?

Cheers,
James

--
Stock Software Pty Ltd