List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Problem after login:  "Can't open form template."
From:       dwbrown () webitplanet ! com
Date:       2003-03-30 19:16:32

Christopher Campbell <campbell@msm.nl> wrote ..

> Hi everyone,
>
> just installed sqwebmail and am facing the following problem.
>
> After loging in from the login webpage i get the following message:
>
> Can't open form template.
>
> Has anyone seen this before?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Regards,
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Christopher Campbell
> campbell@msm.nl
> Maastricht School of Management

I just got a suggestion from a guy on this list that fixed the same problem.
This is with great certainty a directory/file permission problem. Typically,
the form templates are in: /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/html/en-us. This directory
can be changed by using the SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATE_DIR variable in httpd.conf. I
don't have the message from the ml member but you can find it at: www.mail-archives.org.
Look under: sqwebmail and do a search on: Can't open form template.
Hope this helps, David.