List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Re: Folder Overview
From:       "azazel" <azazel () pixelzone ! org>
Date:       2003-03-28 13:20:50

both would be great!  at the top a list of all subfolders, and below
that the mails in the current folder and so on....
I guess I can not compare sqwebmail with a mail client like Mozilla, but is
there no way to implement such a "intelligent way of view"?

I just tried out this in squirrelmail. Squirrelmail brings up only one
folder where sqwebmail show the two (the one with the mails, the one
with the subfolders).
Isn't that a issue that can be solved in future versions? ;-) Would be
great.

Sam Varshavchik hat geschrieben: