List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Webserver and sqwebmail
From:       Sylvain LE GALL <sylvain.le-gall () polytechnique ! org>
Date:       2003-03-27 14:20:37

Hello,

I am a newbie, i just get subscribed to the list. So i apologize if my
question is silly.

I use sqwebmail v0.40-2 ( the one you can find in debian / unstable ). I
am running in a very low resource computer ( 16Mb / 133MHz ).

I have tried sqwebmail with boa ( which comply with my low resource env
), but it doesn't work. I do the same thing ( same computer / same
browser ) with Apache, and all is working.

So there is some combination which does not work :
Apache + * : works
Boa + Mozilla : works
Boa + * - Mozilla : does not work

So i don't really understand. Furthermore if in netscape i type :
cgi-bin/sqwebmail -> "The document contained no data"
cgi-bin/sqwebmail?index=1 -> Login

Analyzing tcp flow ( Boa + Netscape
http://ptit-gallu.home.net/cgi-bin/sqwebmail ):
GET /cgi-bin/sqwebmail HTTP/1.0