List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Login Error
From:       "Bill Hults" <ehults () paydata ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 19:18:00

Hi
I'm running sqwebmail(3.4.0-20021223) under RH8, Apache, Qmail, openldap &
Courier IMAP. I am using LDAP for authentication. I configured sqwebmail
with defaults.
Everyone can check their mail via IMAP.
I can check my own mail via sqwebmail but when I try one of my other users I
get a
"Internal error (module sqconfig.c, line 63) - contact system administrator"
error.
Does anyone know how to correct this problem?
I can not find a place where sqwebmail logs failed login attempts. Is there
a way to do that?
TIA

Bill Hults