List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] mailfiltering
From:       "matti" <matti () ursus ! taivassalo ! fi>
Date:       2002-11-30 18:08:35

Sorry, in case this is a replication, but I've got a bounce...

I believe almost all the others have the same problem: The INBOX has every
day tens  ( maybe more..) of new messages...

I have put several filters to sort the messages in subdirectories, so I can
see with a glance what sort of mail I have received. The problem is , that
although I have most of the messages saved in certain folders, they also
remain in the INBOX. If I want to see the unsorted messages that do not
apply to any of my filters, I have to browse thru the whole bunch anyway,
which I wanted to avoid in the first place. Is there a way to make the
filtered message disappear from the INBOX?

regards
matti

Matti Riikari
email matti@riikari.net