List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Re: Customize folders.html to have frames
From:       Marcio Merlone <mm () surf ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-11-27 15:20:16

Em Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:42:48 -0500
"David Brown" <dwbrown@webitplanet.com> Escreveu:

> > I am customizing a sqwebmail installation and would like to know if
> > there is how to put folders list on a left frameset and their
> > contents on a main frameset. This way, a folders list and other
> > useful links (preferences, filters, etc) would always be visible to
> > users even when within a message list or message itself or whatever.
> Hello Marcio, try examining the c source where the template tags r
> expanded. the downside to frames is a link ref or url for each frame.
> hope this helps, david.

You mean there is no other way than changing the C code?!?
The links are made inside compiled cgi and so I would have to change the way links \
are created to point to a frame? Geee, I think I can survive without frames... :) \
Thanks!

If somebody find another solution, please, drop me a tip!

--
Marcio Merlone