List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Customize folders.html to have frames
From:       Marcio Merlone <mm () surf ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-11-27 14:38:54

Sqwebmailers,

I am customizing a sqwebmail installation and would like to know if there is how to \
put folders list on a left frameset and their contents on a main frameset. This way, \
a folders list and other useful links (preferences, filters, etc) would always be \
visible to users even when within a message list or message itself or whatever.

I searched google for some tip but could not find a way to do it. I tried a simple \
frameset but when I login it says session has expired, i.e. get login error.

If you could point me to any tip about how to do this or some other templates that \
implements this, I will be very grateful.

If is not possible to use frames, how can this be done? Using the [#F#] tag all over \
the htmls?

Thanks in advance for any hints and best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone