List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Problems with german named folders in SQWebmail
From:       B.Beining () fh-osnabrueck ! de
Date:       2002-11-27 9:32:00

Hi out there,

we installed qmail and SQWebmail3.2.1 on our email Server. I have an english
version and a translated german version in my html directory. And i think
that is the source of my Problem.
The monthly 'sent' folder for october exist two times one in english and one
in german (Oktober):
Nov 11 13:11 .Sent.2002.10-Okt
Nov 11 13:11 .Sent.2002.10-Oct
The german folder holds the october mails and the english folder holds the
november mails!
Is this behavior known at other sites?
How to correct this?

Any ideas are highly appreciated, thanks

Bernd Beining