List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] can't seem to reach LDAP server for authentication
From:       Jonas Alves <jonas.alves () co ! clix ! pt>
Date:       2002-11-26 11:47:09

I Joe,
Sorry, I don't know how to help you, but maybe you know how to help me.
:)
I always get the message "invalid userid or password" when i try to get
sqwebmail authenticate in LDAP.

In my slapd logs i get this message:

conn=3 op=1 SRCH base="ou=contas, o=ginastica" scope=2
filter="(&(objectClass=qmailUser)(badfilter))"

Why sqwebmail is sending a badfilter to ldap?

my authldaprc:

LDAP_SERVER             ldap.ginastica.org
LDAP_PORT               389
LDAP_BASEDN             ou=contas, o=ginastica
LDAP_BINDDN             cn=root, o=ginastica
LDAP_BINDPW             secret
LDAP_TIMEOUT            5
LDAP_MAIL               mail
LDAP_FILTER             (objectClass=qmailUser)
LDAP_GLOB_UID           vmail
LDAP_GLOB_GID           vmail
LDAP_HOMEDIR            mailMessageStore
LDAP_MAILROOT           /servers/qmail/maildirs
LDAP_MAILDIR            ./Maildir
LDAP_MAILDIRQUOTA       mailQuota
LDAP_FULLNAME           cn
LDAP_CRYPTPW            userPassword