List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Re: expect/web passwords
From:       "Jesse Guardiani" <jesse () wingnet ! net>
Date:       2002-11-26 1:16:26

Great. Could this possibly be made more clear in the documentation? Or
perhaps in the configure routine? The configure error makes it sound like
not having expect will totally disallow the web-based changing of
passwords...

Thanks,

Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5145 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact sales@onerateamerica.com for more info.