List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] html templates
From:       Dale <dale_n_ks () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-25 2:27:55

Okay.. somebody wanted a  little more info to get some
more info.
I am running sqwebmail 3.3.1
on qmail 1.03
w/
vpopmail 5.2
qmailadmin 1.02
etc..

Anyway I want to do two things.
1: change the look from the default
    which involves a better understanding of css from
the looks of it. but that is another story.

2: have different html templates for each domain.
From what I can tell from reading on this in the
little documentation I have found. This should just be
a matter of coping all the templates to another
directory and setting the

SetEnv TMPLATEDIR
/var/www/htdocs/green/webmail/html/en-us/
PassEnv
SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDDIR

What I was wondering is if there is anymore
documentatino someplace on these things