List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Non-standard maildir locations
From:       William Guynes <uiyrb489bkj2h9bh9hb1 () guynes ! net>
Date:       2002-10-30 15:34:43

I'm running sqwebmail intalled via the Debian standalone package,
and not the whole Courier suite.  Apache 1.3, Postfix MTA with procmail
MDA delivering to maildir in the user directory.

My maildir folders are not named "~/Maildir", but something else.
How can I redirect sqwebmail to know the actual location?  I'm
pretty sure sqwebmail doesn't have MAILDIR environment variable
available to it at the moment it changes directory, per the SECURITY
file.  I can't find a configfile that mentions the location, either.

Also, is there some way to get sqwebmail to skip the Timezone entry
in the login page?  Or fill it in by default?  Convincing my users
that it's important to set this every time they login is going to be
an exercise in futility.

--
William Guynes