List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Fwd: Permissions problem?
From:       Malachi de AElfweald <malachi () tremerechantry ! com>
Date:       2002-10-29 16:50:04

From: Malachi de AElfweald <malachi@tremerechantry.com>
To: sqwebmail-list <sqwebmail@inter7.com>
Subject: Fwd: Permissions problem?
Date: 10/25/2002 11:41:24 PM

I recently replaced Apache with my own webserver.
I got all my CGIs working, including qmailadmin...
All except sqwebmail.

sqwebmail gives me the logon screen.  When I try to
logon, it gives me a blank message.  Looking at the
server logs, it reports that it is sending a 303 Moved
back, which Opera normally handles just fine.

Accessing the 303 Moved "Location" directly (typing the
url into Opera), I get an error that sqwebmail permissions
may be wrong...  I have tried every combination of permissions,
including what the Apache copy was set to (did cp -pR, so still
have the original files).

Any thoughts? Again, qmailadmin works, and lets me authenticate.

Malachi

-------- End of forwarded message --------