List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] TIMEZONE list
From:       "Unihost" <tony () unihost ! net>
Date:       2002-10-29 9:21:58

Hi,

I've got the general idea about the TIMEZONE list, I'm just a little
confused as to how the differentials between TZ'z are applied, is there
anywhere I can read about this a little more?  I just need clarification.
I'll be needing to use GMT/BST as the default with things like EST (US East
Coast) and CET (Central European Time), it looks like you're using GMT as a
reference point in the distribution TZ file?

Regards

T.