List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    RE: [sqwebmail] sqwebmail auth confused ???????
From:       "DARCY,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <matthew.darcy () hp ! com>
Date:       2002-09-26 15:53:59

as you saw from my ./configure options, I set -without-authldap and with
authvchkpw

I have just tried to login to sqwemail on my system with a correct username
and password and the syslog shows

Sep 26 17:04:21 jordan authdaemond.ldap: ldap_simple_bind_s failed: Can't
contact LDAP server
Sep 26 17:05:39 jordan last message repeated 2 times

suggestions ??

Matt.