List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] domainlist blank
From:       Shawna Siegrist <smsiegrist () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-30 17:10:02

does anyone know how to remove the blank spot that
appears as selected ( on the top, before the domains
that I added in the logindomainlist ) I've tried all
kinds of different editors and from command.  I am
stumped, do I need to specify a default selection, and
if so, how do I?  Please, I have read the manual, and
searched the archives.  thanks for your time.
shawna