List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] archives?
From:       Graeme Hinchliffe <graeme () vianetworks ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-08-30 8:56:30

Hiya.. probs useful to have that link on the sqwebmail webpage too, I had
a look and couldn't find a mention of archives.. but that could just be me
being dence! :)

Graeme

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Phil Zamarripa wrote:

> I have seen this question come up many times in the 2 years I have been on
> this list. Is isn't it possible to add an "archives of this list may be
> found at  http://bluedot.net/mail/archive/list.php?f=2 " to the bottom of
> each item posted to the list?
>
> Kindest Regards
>
> Phil Z.

-----
Graeme Hinchliffe BSc (Hons)			                       _
Unix Systems Engineer (UK Datacentre)		ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
						 - against HTML email  X
VIA NET.WORKS					             & vCards / \
						http://arc.pasp.de/
Tel +44-1925-484065
Fax +44-1925-484055

ICQ : 3842605 (name : Link)