List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] virtual domains
From:       Ruben Marrero <ruben () lingo ! com ! mx>
Date:       2002-08-29 17:18:12

Hello all:

I want to setup sqwebmail on my server. This server is a Linux box with
qmail+vpopmail+ezmlm. Since I host some virtual domains Iwant to have a
central webmail engine for all of them. I think it's possible, but the
user has to choose which domain he wants to logon to, right? I would
like them to go to  something like

http://www.miclientdomain.com/cgi-bin/sqwebmail

just type their login name and password and start a webmail session.
Templates are not that important at the moment, but they will be a nice
addition in the future. As a last thing, I would like the whole
sqwebmail interface to be localized in Spanish. :-)

I'd appreciate any help with this setup, pointers to a FAQ or list
archives would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.