List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Problems to use domain-based template with sqwebmail
From:       vicente <carvay () teleline ! es>
Date:       2002-08-28 14:46:40

Hi there:

I want to use domain-based templates on sqwebmail.

In the INSTALL (yes, I've RTFM before committing 8-) ) I've read:

Domain-based  templates  are  implemented by making the web server sets
   the  environment  variables SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDIR prior to running
the  sqwebmail  binary.  The contents of this environment variable
overrides   the default location of /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/html. By
having the   web  server  initialize  this  variable based on the domain
name it is
    possible  to  present  different  templates,  based on the domain
name used.

I have myowndomain.dom and myfriendsdomain.dom

I want to give them the choice of customizing their own template to live
more easier. 8-)

I've cp'd the html template into

~user/public_html/wmail

and I've sorted an vhost called pobox.myfriendsdomain.dom

with this contents:
<VirtualHost XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:80>
         ServerName  pobox.myfriendsdomain.dom
         SetEnv SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDIR /home/myfriends/public_html/wmail
         ServerAdmin myfriend@myfriendsdomain.dom
         Redirect / https://pobox.myfriendsdomain.dom
</VirtualHost>

<IfDefine SSL>
         <VirtualHost XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:443
                 DocumentRoot /home/myfriend/public_html/wmail
                 ServerName pobox.myfriendsdomain.dom
           SetEnv SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDIR /home/myfriends/public_html/wmail
                 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin.mail/"
                 SSLEngine on
                 SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SS
Lv2:+EXP:+eNULL
         </VirtualHost>
</IfDefine>

My doubt is:

Where I must to set up the SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDIR value?.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Sedatio et Tranquilitas