List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Could anybody change password in sqwebmail via authldap??
From:       "hzqbbc" <hzqbbc () 96333 ! net>
Date:       2002-08-26 11:14:16

Hi all:
  Is anybody successfully change password in sqwebmail via authldap module?
I just installed sqwebmail with LDAP support (without mysql,pgsql and
system password lib etc..) and authorized OK!
  When i selected the password change option, want to change my password
stored in ldap, i got error and could not change the passwd :(

  Is that any code exits in authlib/* to enable web_change_password in
sqwebmail ??? Or the error due to my incorrect configuration??Could anybody
give me some idea?Thanks !!!