List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] SquirrelMail webmail account for one user hacked
From:       amutoti <amutoti () sardc ! net>
Date:       2016-01-07 8:55:58

I am using SquirrelMail version 1.4.8-21.el5.centos for webmail and one of my
users when trying to send email via webmail it does not send using his real
work account but instead the following is what his recipients will receive
in their inbox; Email address: Mrs.Lola Sanchez <info@Lola.com>Message
body:Dear RespectedI am Mrs.Lola Sanchez,manager bills and exchange at the
foreign remittance department of La_caixa bank Madrid.I have a business
suggestion for you.It involve the transfer of($ 15.2 million US Dollar).if
interested please reach me on(mrslolasan003@qq.com) with more details of
this operation.Kind Regards,Mrs Lola Sanchez.However this does not happen
when he is using Microsoft Outlook. I tried changing his password and
recreating his account.